To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Mellow.co.in reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Mellow.co.in also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Mellow.
- Misuse of another customer’s phone/email.
- Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code.
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the used email ID.
- Customer returns the wrong product.
- Customer refuses to pay for an order.
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate.
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases.
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues.
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked. Any gift credits earned through loyalty or referral program will be forfeited in such a case.