Mellow Marigold and Mint Face Wash is made from the natural extracts of essential herbs and blended with minimum chemicals. The freshness of menthol and properties of marigold will make this face wash your personal favourite. It helps to tighten skin, removes excess oil and washes out toxins from the outer skin layer. The face wash keeps the skin moisturized and rejuvenates the skin cells. This mint and marigold face wash are suitable for all skin types including extra sensitive skin.
• Cleanses softens and tightens the skin
• Provides a refreshing and natural glow
• Keeps the dirt away
• Protects from environmental pollutants
How to use
• Take an appropriate amount of the face wash
• Apply on a mildly wet face
• Gently rub in a circular direction
• Rinse with clean and cool water
• Dry pat it
Since years Marigold has been widely used in treating skin issues including burns, wounds, and rashes. It works efficiently on skin conditions such as inflammation, redness, sensitivity, dryness & swelling. It helps to tighten and provide wrinkle-free skin.
Mint contains menthol which gives your skin the ultimate cooling, soothing and refreshing effect. Mint relaxes your face, brightens your complexion, treats acne and hydrates skin. It helps in reducing blackheads and has anti-ageing properties. It helps to rejuvenate the skin.
• Sunflower Stalk
Sunflower stalk keeps your skin bacteria-free with its stellar antibacterial properties. It has some of the most essential fatty acids which take care of breakouts, infections, and other skin issues effortlessly.
• Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has proved to be one of the safest and most common ingredients in beauty products for years primarily due to its hydrating and antibacterial characteristics. Aloe Vera gel also has cooling properties that help to moisturize the skin and prevent premature ageing. With its rich Vitamin-E enzymes, it also prevents skin inflammation, acne, and lightens blemishes on the face. It is suitable for all skin types
• Honey: Honey effectively eliminates the bacteria on your skin, which makes it an excellent product to use for acne. Plus, honey speeds up your skin cell’s healing process and acts as a natural cleanser. It deeply moisturizes your skin giving it a more radiant look reducing acne symptoms, preventing any skin related infections. Honey gives a very soothing effect on the skin and protects damaged skin from infections